How do we plan to accomplish this imperative goal? Take a look!
- Kentucky Derby picks from several leading experts including, but not limited to the following.
- Gradedstakes.com owner Ryan Patterson is a professional handicapper with experience working in racetrack marketing, bloodstock and sales. The largest hit of his career came in last year’s Queen’s Plate when he took down a $44,750.70 superfecta.
- übercapper Ellis Starr has researched handicapping for 35 years and is the National Racing Analyst for Equibase. A frequent tournament player, he recently took down a $15k tournament at DerbyWars.
- Louisiana Downs track announcer and HorseRacingNation co-founder Travis Stone. Click here to read one of his very informative articles.
- TVG employee and former Taylor Made Farm and Select Sales researcher David Crone. A speed figure specialist, Crone has qualified for the National Handicapping Championship on four occasions.
- Surprise industry experts will also be included. Buy the Guide to find out who they are!
- (As a special note, full card selections from Churchill Downs are included as well! Picks include WIN selections from those listed above as well as consensus exotic plays[Pick 3, Pick 4, Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta].)
- In depth contender profiles for every horse in the race.
- This includes pedigree analysis which will tell you about the ability or lack thereof of a horse to get the Kentucky Derby’s demanding mile and one quarter distance.
- Speed figures (BRISnet & Beyer) and interpretations of them. It’s important to know which horses have the past speed figures to get the job done and which ones are set to run their biggest number yet!
- In a field of 20 horses, anything can happen. That means a scenario exists where any horse in the race could win. We will provide predictions on each horses prospects and the likelihood of each horse winning.
- Comprehensive analysis and review of all major prep races along with a rating from A to F on the strength of each race.
- One of the best new features we are unveiling this year is a podcast trilogy that is easily accessible via several sources (Email, Youtube, etc). The series will include updates on the latest happening of the Derby Trail as well as key handicapping information. Relevant industry guests include Jay Em Ess Racing Manager Samantha Siegel, former trainer, current bloodstock agent and TVG on air personality Nick “The Sarge” Hines and a surprise guest connected to this year’s Kentucky Derby.
- Comprehensive Kentucky Derby history.
Mark Twain: “a favorite theory of mine—to wit, that no occurrence is sole and solitary, but is merely a repetition of a thing which has happened before, and perhaps often.”
- This includes charts of past Kentucky Derbies. Horse racing charts are detailed descriptions of everything that happened in a race. Click here to see what a chart looks like. You can analyze these charts to find patterns, but don’t worry; we plan to do that FOR you as well.
- Purchasers of the Kentucky Derby Guide also receive past performances for the last 11 editions of the race as well as historical angles and recent trends. It’s important to know which angles can help you cash a ticket and which ones are simply superstition.
- We have our ear to the ground and we will feed you exclusive information on what our friends like owners Kendall Hansen (Hansen) and Justin Zayat (Bodemeister) are thinking about the race, how their horses are doing and the chances of their charges to win. Interviews with both are included. Knowing what’s going on behind the scenes at Churchill Downs will give you a distinct advantage that few players will have.
Millions of dollars will go through the windows for the Kentucky Derby. Winning exotic wagers have the potential to pay tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars. You need us on your side. Click the “Buy Now” button below to get the Kentucky Derby Betting Guide for just $29.99. Payments are processed through Paypal and are 100% secure. For just $10 more, information related to the preceding day’s Kentucky Oaks is included (contender analysis & full card selections).