Being a fan of both horse racing and video games it should come as no surprise that I take great joy in playing two of the best horse racing games on the internet.
Looking to compete for obscene amounts of money? Digiturf will offer over $1 million in purses this year. Yes, that’s right. $1 million in real, cold, hard cash.
- The three biggest races of the year are worth $150k each. That’s more than many real life graded stakes races! Race names like the Kentucky Derby Classic, Dubai World Cup and Met Mile are just a few offered at Digiturf.
- The graphics at Digiturf are the best in the industry. They look Xbox good and are unrivaled by any other horse racing game.
- Horses are available through purchases at the sales ring, auction or via claiming races.
- Digiturf has been audited by an outside firm known as Gaming Laboratories International. All races are completely fair and the ownership of the site has no vested interest in the outcomes.
Don’t take it from me though; check out Digiturf for yourself today!
Many consider HorseRacingPark the best horse racing game on the internet. The game affords players the chance to race for real money or play for free. Players have a chance to make serious cash racing virtual horses there.
- Top earners rake in over $25,000 in purse money each year. Not bad when you can get a horse for as little as $1!
- Virtually all real life tracks like Saratoga, Del Mar, Gulfstream, Churchill Downs and many more exist in the game. The same goes for jockeys like Garrett Gomez, John Velazquez and Mike Smith.
- Breeding begins with stallions like Storm Cat, Seattle Slew, Man O’ War, Northern Dancer and countless others. When your horses are done racing you are able to breed them. A top stallion will earn his owner thousands per year.
- Races are run on a 1: 1,000 scale which means huge purses in events like the $5,000 Breeders’ Cup Classic. The graded stakes calendar mirrors real life which means you can take a shot at becoming the first Triple Crown winner.
- Looking for a quick start? Hit the claiming races. With a bit of luck you may find a stakes winner. Private sales and public auctions are also a great way to go!
New players joining through this site (click the picture or link) will get FIVE free horses instead of two. That’s a $50 value for doing next to nothing. Good luck at the track!