- Game One Dude: Is one bad dude right now! Who dares face him?
- Fort Larned: I called for his rebound win in the Foster and he delivered in an enormous way.
- Paynter: Scored a HUGE speed figure in comeback win. How deep is the well?
- Flat Out: Better around a single turn, but still bad to the bone going two.
- Verrazano: We still don’t know how good he is. Haskell will tell us that.
- Mylute: Ran tremendously well in the Preakness despite a poor setup.
- Palace Malice: Was Belmont a fluke? I don’t think so.
- Oxbow: Match made in heaven with Gary Stevens.
- Beholder: Remember, Breeders’ Cup will take place in her backyard.
- Close Hatches: Exhibits versatility the others don’t seem to have.
- Dreaming of Julia: No excuse for Mother Goose, but can’t give up on her yet.
- Midnight Lucky: Fast as they get and seemingly limitless potential.
- Wise Dan: Head and shoulders the best.
- Obviously: He’s better than last year and that’s bad news for everyone else.
- Boisterous: Will have to improve to compete with European counterparts.
- Optimizer: Excuse his Man O’ War; he’s capable of better.
- Fast Bullet: His early speed is almost unreal and he’s starting to string together races. Dangerously fast.
- Trinniberg: Not ready to give up on him yet. He will hit peak form when trying to defend his BC title.
- Delaunay: Much better than what he showed at Prairie Meadows.
- Bahamian Squall: Loved his Smile Sprint win.