- Game One Dude: Is one bad dude right now!
- Fort Larned: Will rebound from last two efforts.
- Wise Dan: Don’t love him on dirt, but almost unstoppable on turf.
- Successful Dan: Perhaps better than his half-brother Wise Dan when running on dirt. Headed to Foster Handicap.
Check our Kentucky Derby contenders page for more information.
- Dreaming of Julia: WOW, what a win in the Gulfstream Park Oaks!
- Unlimited Budget: Has done nothing wrong and could challenge her stablemate listed above.
- Beholder: Fast, fast, faaaaaast filly will be doubted in Oaks because of distance.
- Emollient: Still growing into herself; loved the Ashland win.
- Point of Entry: This is the best turf horse since English Channel.
- Wise Dan: The best turf at one mile or less.
- Animal Kingdom: Truly a shame to see him go.
- Little Mike: Dubai did him no favors, but still a spectacular animal.
- Trinniberg: Loses nothing in Dubai defeats.
- Groupie Doll: Her spot in second speaks to the softness of division.
- Jimmy Creed: Improving type has been trained well to latest victories.
- Fast Bullet: Zayat charge is quick as they come.