So you need help picking the races at Saratoga for the Travers and at Del Mar for the Pacific Classic? Don’t worry, I’ve got your back.
For the past 3 years I have handicapped almost every race at Saratoga and for the past year I have done the same for Del Mar. I’ve done quite well too. Some of my recent successes are listed below.
- 2011 Arkansas Derby: Archarcharch ($52.40)
- 2011 Metropolitan Mile: Tizway ($8.20, $378 exacta COLD)
- 2011 Queen’s Plate: Inglorious ($11, $5,554.50 trifecta)
- 2011 Lake Placid: Hungry Island ($21.40, $138.50 exacta COLD)
- 7 of 8 winners at Del Mar including COLD decking $2,464 Pick 5
- 2011 Haskell Invitational: Coil ($8.40)
- 2011 CCA Oaks: It’s Tricky ($10.60)
- 2011 Virginia Derby: Air Support ($15.60)
- Saratoga Pick: Hystericalcat ($32.80)
- Ballston Spa Stakes
- Victory Ride Stakes
- Ballerina Stakes
- King’s Bishop Stakes
- Travers Stakes
- Del Mar Mile (Saturday)
- Del Mar Handicap
- Pat O’Brien Stakes
- Pacific Classic
Even if you don’t join us, be sure to check out my Twitter and Facebook pages. I give numerous free picks throughout the year and in fact all except for two of the examples listed above were available without charge on our website. You can sign up for our RSS feed to have our posts/picks sent directly to your email.